Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Showers

The rain sucks! I mean, I really hate it. Not cool at all. With the exception of yesterday and Sunday, the weather has really been pretty miserable for about a week now. And it's going to stay like this until Saturday. It's so miserable and depressing after a while. I mean, after prolonged exposure to shitty weather, you begin to just have no desire to do stuff. Wow. Ok, that's really morbid and suicidal-sounding. I just meant that it becomes like a rainy weekend day when you lay around and watch movies. Except its like that everyday. Not to mention that the warmer, damper weather is really screwing with my shoulder. It's been killing me for days now. I keep feeling like I'm about to dislocate it or something. That'll be great when it eventually does happen.
I think I'm suffering from early onset senioritis. I have absolutely no desire to do any work. Although, I guess it could be the weather. It seems a little early still to be that ready for the semester to be over. We still have over a month left. On the other hand, I did see a poster in the Pryz today advertising Luaupoluza. That is scary. It means the semester really is almost over and, while it has seemed to drag on forever, it;s actually another year that's gone by pretty fast. This time next year, we really will be suffering from senioritis. A little over a month left to go and, hopefully, some definite plans for the future. Or at least an idea of where we want to try and end up. I'd be happy with an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment