Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

The final weeks of the semester are hell. I hate them. Really, I do. I have 7 papers to write in the next 2 weeks. Approximately 60 pages (and that's a conservative estimate). I haven't gotten to bed before 2:30 in the past few days and I have a feeling that this pattern is going to continue until classes are over and the finals have been taken. I'm going to start living on Redbull pretty soon. I've already started resorting to it. But I'll elaborate more on that later. Right now, its 2:55 and I'm going to go to bed so that I can catch 5 hours of sleep, get up and go to philosophy and then come back and continue writing. ALL. DAY.

It really will be a miracle if I survive the next 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. aim low and hope for the best.

    seriously, i'm gonna need to see some magic happen for this ISP. you know my original goal was to interview 12 people for this damn paper? yeah right. it's gonna be more like 6, and only if i'm lucky. so far, i've talked to 5 people and only done formal interviews with 2. fml.......

    ReplyDelete