Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Have You Massacred the Indians?

Why yes. Yes, I have massacred the Indians. While sitting in Leahy early last night, Steve Anderson came over to talk because he was procrastinating doing his take home final for Krum. He asked me how my paper on he "massacred indians" was going. Sunday night I wrote a paper about Indians. Last night I was writing a paper about the Boston Massacre. The two of us have spent so much time writign papers in Leahy that we're starting to confuse our own work and each others. I could have sworn he was working on the Krum final last week. haha.
Regardless, last night, at 5:45 a.m., I finished my 10-15 page paper on "the Boston Massacre and It's Implications". It was twelve pages of real historical research and thought. Riviting stuff, I'm telling ya. Hell, whom I kidding? It was complete bullshit worth 50% of my final grade. Hopefully the prof likes it. I think he will. He's not a very hard grader.
At quarter to six this morning, when I left Leahy, I seriously contemplated sitting up and just watchign the sun rise, because it was already kind of light out. That's sad. I slept until about 12:30 then got up and started packing--collegeboxes comes on Friday. Because I'm staying for the summer I have some stuff that I'm not going to pack up. Hopefully I'll have one less box to leave with them.
I got an email from my fave person this afternoon. Of course I'm talking about Linwood Dailey. So I go to the package room, all confused because I'm not expecting anything. Do you know what it was?!?!?! It was my Kenny Chesney tickets!! I had listed teh school as my address because I figured they would get here in June and I wouldn't want them shipped home if I would be here. But they came early. It's so awesome, they say "floor seats" acrosss the top. I'm uber-excited. Plus Erin and her brother got tickets and are going to come tailgate with us all day. It will be wonderful. I just need to figure out a way to bring the blender. Kenny conerts are definitely pina colada events.
Ok, I'm back in Leahy. I really should just sleep here. I've got a media paper to write tonight that is due in Marist by 5 pm tomorrow. Why can't this prof be simple and just let us email the papers to her. Oh, thats right. I forgot. She "cant accept or greade anythign that is emailed to her". Why? god only knows. But I should get writing. I'm hoping to be out of here by 3 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment