Saturday, May 2, 2009

Luaupalooza 2009

Yesterday was everyone's favorite day of the CUA year. And no, I'm not talking about Administrative Mondays. I'm talking about Luaupalooza. It's the one thing our school does right every year, and everyone shows up to. It is the all afternoon, all night, Luau themed party that we use to celebrate the end of classes and the end of the year. There is free food, music, rides, games, free t-shirts (which you must line up for an hour beforehand). People basically just hang out all afternoon and play on giant blow-up carinval rides while listening to different bands. Its my favorite day of the school year.
Unfortunately, yesterday they were calling for rain so the Luau got moved inside, which isn't really that big of a deal It was more well organized than when it got moved inside freshman year and everyone hung out until around 9/9:30. We then made Pina Coladas and sat outside listening to summer music because it was so niice out. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The night didn't end so well, but I'm not getting into it. I'm just done with this year and ready for it to be over. I'm done bending over backwards and dealing with shit that isn't my problem. I'm handling my own things and thats it. I don't have the time or any more energy for everything else. That's all I'm saying.

p.s. that is this year's t-shirt

2 comments:

  1. i hope someone from CM saved me a tshirttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had this weird dream last night that there were extra shirts and I asked Matt Patella (who really was giving them out) if I could have one for you but he said no. very strange

    ReplyDelete