Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Physics

I've got a job for the summer!!!!! I'm going to make $13/hour to sit in the Physics Department, answer phones and fax papers. It will be glorious. I walked in today to meet with the student who works there now, and she was sitting there with her boyfriend, watching Family guy. I think I'm made of gold. Although, I will have to get a second job of some sorts, waitressing or hostessing. Maybe I'll work at the movie theater. Haha.
I think I'm looking at an all-nighter in Leahy. I've got about 3 pages written on a 10-15 page paper that is due tomorrow at 5. I'm not concerned though. I'm about to start quoting the shit out of primary documents and I think there is potential to insert a picture into the paper. Besides, I don't do my best writing until after midnight anyway. Hence why I have two rebdbulls, my Ipod and no exams tomorrow. I'm good to go ::hand motion from taco bell commercials::
Well, I guess I can check another thing off of that list I made at the beginning of the semester. Get a job/have an awesome summer. I think that I will definitely b successful at the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment