Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back Again

Back at school after a very uneventful week at home. I drove back today and made the (normally) 4 hour trip in just over 3 hours. I left Bayonne at 2:30 and made it back to Catholic between 5:45 and 6. I think I drive a little fast. But in my defense there wasn't any traffic and you can do up to 80 on the Jersey Turnpike without almost no fear of getting pulled over. Most states give you 10 mph over the speed limit. Jersey gives you 15. So while it usually takes two hours to get out of Jersey, you can do it in one and a half.
Tomorrow I get to go up to the hill to meet with this lady, finally. It should be tons of fun. I cant wait. :::sarcasm::: I'm sure it will be fine. I just really never enjoy doing this type of thing. At least its not going to be too cold out tomorrow so I can get away with wearing my lighter coat.
Well, I need to finish writing this paper that I was supposed to do over break but (shockingly) did not. I've only got to finish the paragraph I'm working on and write my conclusion. Then I'm gonna get to bed because I've got a lot to do really early on and this whole daylight savings, while I think its great... it really throws me off.
I'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow. : >)

No comments:

Post a Comment