Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Snow is on the Mountain

I've always imagined that those words would be used as some kind of single for the green light of some covert operation. Like the sleeper cell terrorists I have living directly across the street from me. Well, actually they live across the street from the side of my house (I'm on a corner) but I can see their house from my kitchen window. They're very creepy. Some kind of Middle Eastern. There are about 15 of them living in this house, which wouldn't be so strange cause it looks like its just one giant family with the parents and grandparents and kids and aunts and uncles. Not so strange. In fact, during the day they look pretty normal. But every so often, in the middle of the night, they act really weird. An NYC taxi will show up and double park in front of the house. Or one of the guys will be outside on the phone yelling in some strange language. In the summer, when people show up late (and I'm in my backyard hanging out so I can see this) the garage doors will come up and all of a sudden the women are all outside with the children, who are only between 2 and 5. And this is at like midnight. I'm telling you, there is something not right about them. Our neighbor who is a DEA agent checked them out and allegedly they run a check cashing business out of their house, which is bullshit. I don't believe it. And when they do something and they interview me on the news about whether or not I suspected anything, I'll tell them absolutely and they should look at my neighbor who investigated them.
Wow, ok. That was waaaaaay off topic. Victim of the stream of consciousness, I guess. Anyway. In my case "the snow is on the mountain" is codeword for the launch of Operation DR. And, while I doubt many people know what Operation DR is, it was put into effect about 5 hours ago. We're just awaiting the result and we're hopeful that it will be positive. If it is, then I will post and let everyone know.
But for now, I think I'll keep the details to what I've already said. Which is virtually nothing. And that's how it will stay.
Cherie-o!

p.s. I've been having a Hugh Grant marathon today since I'm completely bored and love Hugh Grant movies. Although, I've come to realize that a Hugh Grant marathon is also a Colin Firth marathon because they're in several movies together. It's all good, I like Colin Firth too!

No comments:

Post a Comment