Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

The countdown now stands at under 6 hours. That's not really a lot of time. Erin and I are gonna go to the store in about an hour and grab some chinco. And I think we'll start partying not long after that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't a total bust. But I don't think it will be.
I gave a tour this afternoon and at the begining of all of my tours I tell the people to feel free to jump in and ask questions because the tour usually ends up being more fun that way. They should also feel free to ask me anything because I gaurantee that I've had a stranger question and my dad used to ask really weird stuff about alumni donation records. Usually, that means someone will raise their hand while I'm giving a part of my schpeile and ask something. But today I had this one weird guy and his son. They were strange from the get-go. The kid was asking me how the buildings are heated. With, heaters? He wanted to know if it was compressed air or steam. How should I know? Then he asked me what time the street lights around campus go on. Um, when it gets dark out? And his dad was literally interupting me. I mean, I'd be mid-sentence and he'd start talking. Wtf? Seriously, who does that?
I got into my first choice for the history senior seminar!!! Yay!! Britain and the Second World War. I'm so excited! I'm just not sure who else is in my section. I know a couple of other people who put it down as their first choice, but I don't know if they got it or not. Well, now I know my general topic and I can start narrowing it down to something specific. I've already got a few ideas and I talked them over with my advisor, who is, incidentally, the prof for this class.
I'm gonna go get ready now...

p.s. I was just on hte phone with my sister and she suggested I do a shot at 11:59 because it will be the last illegal drink I ever have. Haha. She's such a corrupt little 16 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment