Thursday, March 26, 2009

You Look Like A Smurf

Twenty four hours and thirty three minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything. You know, just in case you are. I think it's going to be a good weekend. At least, I'm hoping it is. Party tomorrow, bars on Saturday and out again on Sunday. I wonder when I'm going to get any of my homework done. Considering I do have a paper due on Wednesday. Eh, whatever. I wouldn't have started it until Monday anyway.
The weather sucked today. It was cold, damp, raining, windy, foggy and all around gross. Not cool. And on top of that, I was beyond bored with absolutely nothing to do. I've taken to re-watching all of my movies. And watching new ones online, illegally. Hey, its not my fault they're up there. I didn't invent the internet, youtube or tv-links.eu. I simply use them.
Molly is still sick. She has been for a week and I'm becoming more and more convinced that she actually has some kind of respiratory, bronchitis chest infection. She's been coughing up a lung for a week now and it doesn't sound like its getting any better. I know I'm going to get it at some point because she's coughing and sneezing all over the living room and I've got the worst immune system EVER. But, at this point, I'm beginning to think I won't get sick until after my birthday. Then I don't care. It just means I'll be too sick to help out at the conference. Oh. Damn. I'll be so upset.
Wow, ok so they just emailed us the tour schedule for April. I have six tours so far. And I usually pick up one or two from people who have some kind of conflict. Plus we're got Odyssey Day on the 17th where we all work about a hundred hours. I better be making some serious cash this month so I won't be completely flat broke by the end of the semester. With this many tours and Odyssey Day though, I think I should be ok.
I think I have some philosophy reading to do and I should get that done. God knows I didn't do it before Grey's came on. By the way!!!! Best Grey's episode in a looooong time! I thoroughly enjoyed it!! I did not see that whole thing at the end coming. It was definitely not even hinted at in the promos last week. It was very good and very surprising.

p.s. Happy Kenny Chesney's Birthday! his b-day is 2 days before mine. clearly ::slight shoulder shrug:: it's fate

No comments:

Post a Comment