Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hmmmm...

I've had a very interesting night. I'm not quite sure how else to describe it and I can't get into it. But just know that it was very interesting. I learned a lot and gained some valuable insight into a couple of different things.
In other news, because of a civic responsibility to report for jury duty, my media professor has had to cancel both class and our night screening for tomorrow. Oh darn. Instead, we have to watch trailers for all the different movies that we're going to vote on as our last documentary. Seriously? That's our assignment? What a bunch of youtube clips? Sweet.
Also, Operation DR may in fact be a success. It is not official yet, but things are looking promising and we have made some progress. Hopefully we we learn the outcome very soon. In which case, some (if not all) will be revealed. Probably only some. For my own well being.
Ok, off to bed because media is canceled and I can sleep in, which I intend to do. So I need to go to sleep to gain the extra time. Otherwise the staying up later and sleeping later cancel each other out. Very pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment