Monday, March 9, 2009

"There's no such thing as unpaid experience"

I went up to the hill today. Very exciting stuff. Everyone I talked to seems to want to tell me that I should get an unpaid internship for the summer and then get a part time job at Union Station. Shit, son. I've already got a part time job. Its called Harry's. I think my best bet is going to end up being the things I apply for at the different Departments. I found something at the Dep. of Ed that I'm going to submit for. And something at the National Labor Relations Board. Hopefully something will turn up. Otherwise I'm completely screwed.
I hate school work. Its Monday and I'm already in the process of writing my third paper of the week. God this sucks. And I'm still all screwed up from daylight savings time. I'm convinced it take you a week to get over the time change. I have to read "half" of a book tonight. (and by half, I mean effectively skim). I've started but I've got a decent amount to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment