Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dark Days

If any of you have ever been interested in the lives of the people who live underneath the train tunnels at Penn Station in NYC, then might I suggest you watch "Dark Days" by Marc Sadler. I, however, like most people, have never given really any thought to those people. So I found this documentary interesting, but mostly weird and creepy. It was just dirty people sitting around cursing, using crack, playing with stray dogs and trying to catch rats. Not really my cup of tea.
I'm becoming more and more stressed about this housing thing. People are so two faced sometimes and this is one of the few times each years when we get to see people's true colors. You have people telling you one thing, telling your friend another and what they're telling both of you is something completely different than what they were saying last week. Then there are people who stalk you and won't give you two minutes to quietly make up your mind. I don't know which type of person is worse. I really hope this works out soon because I don't know how much more of this I can take.
On top of the housing stress, I'm now working on paper number three for the week. It's only Tuesday!! This week, in fact this whole semester, needs to just be over. I can't handle it anymore. If I make it to May with any amount of my sanity intact it will be a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. why are you watching documentaries about homeless people when we are trying to do housing lottery?

    no wonder you're fucking crazy.

    ReplyDelete