Saturday, March 14, 2009

George Clooney

On Thursday, I watched ER for the first time in about four years. It's really sad that 90% of the original cast is gone from that show. But I also think its awesome that they are figuring out ways to bring everybody back for the final season. They even figured out a way to bring back Dr. Green (and he died of a brain tumor). But I think this past Thursday was the most highly anticipated return of the season. George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross!!!!! So exciting!! And I think it was awesome how they did it because he was there and he had a huge impact, but he didn't even know he made this impact because what he did didn't take place in County General Hospital. Very well done. Thursday also saw new episodes of Bones, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. It was an intense night.
In other news, it's St. Patrick's Day Weekend!!!!!! The High Holy Day is upon us and I, for one, am very excited. Even though St. Patrick's Day isn't until Tuesday (and we'll drink then too) this is the official celebratory time. This is one of my favorite weekends and I'm not gonna let it go to waste. Although I think it will always be impossible to top last years 18 hour marathon, I have hope that this year will also be good. We kicked it off last night with a little B.P. and hanging out in my trailer (Molly's mom is in town and she was spending the night with her). After a while we all headed over to the boy's trailer because Alec was having his belated 21st birthday party. I'm pretty sure we're partying again tonight too. Well, we better be because, I mean, I'm planning to. This weekend only come's once a year. We need to enjoy it!
Ya know, for the first time in a while, I had a really good time last night. Everyone actually got together, hung out and enjoyed ourselves. We need to do that more often. It was very reminicent of what our weekends used to be like and, in a way, it reminded me of just how different this semester has been from every other one. Last night was almost like the last couple weeks hadn't happened. I'm almost worried that it's the only good weekend I'm gonna get this semester. But my birthday is two weeks from today and Chris has already promised me that we will have a big party. So I'm gonna hold him to that! Maybe this can be the time when the semester starts to turn around and I can get my friends "back". Not that I ever lost them, but when they act completely diferent, it's like you don't really know them anymore.
Ok, I think it's time for me to stop writing and go celebrate being Irish!!!! Hapy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment