Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Housing Again

I'm on the phone with Liz right now. It's amaaaazing. Finally, someone who understands me! She needs to come back so I can stop being all stressed about everything. This housing situation just keeps getting worse and worse and I may choke someone before the week is done.
On top of my housing stress, the junior history majors had a meeting today to talk about our senior thesis class. We have to come up with a general idea for what we want to write about and pick our professor based on the different section topics being offered. AHHHH! I think I'm going to try and do something about Ireland's involvement in World War II or i don't know. I think my back-up (in case I dont get the WW2 section) is going to be a comparison of American Revolution rhetoric and ideals compared to that of the French Revolution. I'm not sure. I think I'd be more interested in the Britain during World War II class so I think I'm going to try and come up with a topic in that general area. Suggestions anyone? I've got a week before I need to meet with my professor.
God, i'm so completely stressed about so many different things. There is the whole thesis thing. That is slightly overwhelming. Then there is the housing thing. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse at this point but it has literally become the bain of my existence. I can't even get into what is going on. I'm not entirely sure I understnad it either. Thank god this is the last year I have to deal with this. I don't think I could do it again next year.
In other news, I have rediscovered my love of The Mummy trilogy and I'm currently watching the third one online for free. I love these movies. They're kinda cheesy and unbelievable and this is probably the only decent thing Brendan Frasier has ever made. But I love them. In fact, I'm going to go finish watching them. I'm up to the part in the third one where Rick, Eve, Alex and Johnathan (with the help of the Yeti) are in the Hymalayas trying to prevent the dragon emperor from finding the path to Shangrula and the pool of eternal life. So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment