Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rachel

The big Two Four. Man, it's an important birthday. And it's been pretty good so far. The party last night was a success. We all had a good time. Although, Kenny tried to get us to play some new game called Shotgun or something like that. It was not a good idea. It involved chugging a whole beer in about 9 seconds. I played one round and was like "um... no". Not for me. But, otherwise, it was a good night and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. Chris showed up. And he wasn't high. That was a big plus.
Today, my dad called me at 11:30 and told me that I needed to go to the Barnes and Noble in Rockville at 2 because my mom took the ride down with him and she didn't want to sit for hours while he was working. Wtf!?!? Sneak attack!!!! So I drove all the way out to Rockville and then back to CUA. And then my dad came and met us at school and we went out to eat. But now I'm back at my room and a group of us is gonna go out to Adam's Morgan nad then maybe back to a bar closer to school. I think it should be a good night.
Tomorrow.... yuck. I have work to do. Not cool. I have a book to read and write a paper on for history. That will be fun. Its a book thats all about the stamp act crisis. Very compelling stuff, let me tell you.
Ok, I'm gonna go get dressed and drink some more before we got out. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment