Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And One Particularly Gross Scene In A Canoe

We started watching this movie in history class today. Its called "The Black Robes" and its about the missionaries in Quebec in 1634. Thrilling subject, I know. When telling us about the movie though, my prof says (and I quote) "Just a disclaimer. This movie is very violent. It has some pretty graphic fights, a couple not so graphic sex scenes, and one particularly gross scene in a canoe." What a great way to introduce a movie.
My sister wants to make plans to see Taylor Swift on August 27th. Apparently, she's playing in NYC but the website doesn't say where or how much. I'd like to see Taylor Swift but I don't know what I'll be doing then. Its a day or two before I go back to school (depending on where and who I'm living with). Maybe I'll go back Friday. Maybe Saturday. Somehow I think we'll be able to get Taylor tixs, so I'm not too worried about that yet.
I cleaned out the refrigerator a little while ago. It was gross. Half the stuff was expired and/or moldy. Let me just say, when we asked Molly to clean out the fridge before Christmas, she did a great job. If she threw out anything other than some leftovers in tupperware I'd be amazed. Oh, lets not forget today when, after nearly falling over from hearing the sounds of her washing dishes, I came out into the kitchen to discover she'd washed exactly one plate, one bowl and one fork. What the fuck? There were like 6 other things in the sink! Half were hers! Would it be too much to wash them too? Probably.

Oh well, homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment