Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Creepy Facebook Stalkers

I love my blackberry. It may be one of the most addicting things I've ever come in possession of. What is great about it, is it gives me constant access to the second most addicting thing in my life, Facebook. If I get a wall post, friend request, photo tag, comment, anything, my phone buzzes and I get to check it out and respond if necessary. Usually its great. Not last night though.
My phone buzzed around 2:30 in the morning. Normally it doesn't even wake me up, but it did last night. Normally I would have simply ignored it, like I do if it vibrates for an email, but I didn't. I rolled over and checked my blackberry. I click on facebook and it tells me that I have a friend request. Awesome! I love friend requests and I can approve the person and go right back to sleep without even really opening my eyes. When it comes up who friended me, though, I got so creeped out. It was my dad's brother, my uncle! Right there, complete with a default pic of him and my aunt So weird!! There is something really wrong with your parent's siblings having facebooks and friending you and all your cousins. It's just not normal.
Now what do I do, because I can't not accept his friend request. That will inevitably cause some kind of family issue with my grandma, cause he'sthe golden boy. God. I'm pretty sure I took the term "limited profile" to new extremes this afternoon. And I've already threatened my sister that I'll recommend he friend her if she's not nice to me. haha. At least I get some fun out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment