Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break

I'm pretty sure I just got bit by a mosquito. Isn't it a little early for them? Or I'm breaking out in hives. I'd rather it be the mosquitoes. Spring Break begins today..... and I'm still at school. I'm going home in the morning though so it won't be too bad. Spring Break was ushered in this afternoon with beautiful 60 degree weather. Granted, it was overcast and drizzled for a hot second but still. It was more of a spring type drizzle as opposed to a winter freezing rain thing, so it didn't really bother me. Maybe the weather will stay like this from now on. I could get used to it.
Well, we've got a few things going on the housing front. I'm gonna wait and see if something works out before I get into details. Maybe there could be a breakthrough in the next few hours and I can go home with a possible solution to present to my mom. I'm really dreading going home. I've actually got a pain in my stomach thinking about it because I know that somehow, my mom will find a way to completely blame me for this entire situation. Which isn't fair because I have no control over it. I'm considering getting home, telling my parents I need to go to Rite Aid for something and just driving right back to school. I think that might help alleviate the problem. Complete and utter avoidance of the issue.
I have to clean the whole trailer tonight. It can't be left messy while we are gone for a week. And I still have to pack. Great. I'm so excited. Its a great way to start break. A drink, leaning, packing and dinner. That's just a hoppin' party. Next year Spring Break will be great. At this point I'll be boarding a flight to Las Vegas and getting in when its dark and the strip is all lit up.It'll be so nice. But that's not until next year.... Only 364 days to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hey just think of all the awesomeness we will have if you do end up off campus!!

    ReplyDelete