Thursday, February 26, 2009

C is for Commuter

Does anyone know of any nice, reasonably priced apartments in and around the DC area that some college kids could afford to live in? I guess its pointless to say, but Erin did not get the RA in the trailer. So now the three of us are stuck with lottery numbers 382 and 383. We're not getting housing. Not if they built another dorm between now and September. I guess this summer is going to be spent looking at apartments and eventually signing a lease.
I just got off the phone with my dad and I told him how we're going to try and figure everything out but that I might end up having to move off campus and his response was "I don't even want to talk about it". That's great. And he's the more rational one of my parents. I can't wait to hear what my mom is going to say.
I'm starting to get that pain in my stomach that I get when I'm anxious or nervous. This whole situation kind of sucks. I can just tell that my whole spring break is going to be consumed with fighting with my parents about what is going to happen next year. I really hate this school sometimes. Seriously, I despise them.
Ok, I'm going to go obsess about my living situation for next year

No comments:

Post a Comment