Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekend Update

Ok, so not much has really gone on in the past few days. Hence, no postings. The week came to an uneventful end, which is always nice.
Thursday I had class all day. God I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays. Apparently my grandmother was trying to send me some package and was beyond stressed that it wasn't being delivered. I tried explaining, ten times, that spending $11 to send it two day priority is a waste of money because then it just sits in the mailroom waiting to be sorted for five days. She doesn't get it tough. I finally got back to my room after class checking the mailroom (just in case!) and was able to relax for a bit. Then did homework all night and watched the Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice two hour crossover episode. It was intense.
Friday was pretty relaxing. I went to class, watched Brothers & Sisters online, trying to catch up. I'm now on to season three. I dropped off my housing deposit. Later on I learned that Chris, Kenny, Steve, Matt and Alec are planning to live off campus senior year. That, in my opinion is the dumbest thing ever. Steve is a bad influence on the rest of them and I cant see them all in an off campus house being a good thing. So none of them turned in housing deposits and it was probably a really dumb idea. Whatever, not my problem. Its frustrating, because we always had a really good time. Then Steve showed up and it all went to hell.
Last night we had a "party" for Erin's 21st birthday. I put party in quotations because when I say party I mean Erin, me, Fid and Laura playing beer pong. Matt and Paul came by for a bit and Gina (Erin's friend) came over for a few. It was a hoppin' time, let me tell you. Then Laura had an astma attack and Fid couldn't bring her back to her room cause she couldn't get up. I went to bed at 3:30 and told him to lock the door whenever it was that they left.
This morning I had to give a tour. I'm never signing up for these Saturday morning tours again. Its too early in the morning. I cant handle getting up on the weekends. Other than that I've just been relazing and enjoying the quiet that is my trailer. Molly is away in Philly for the weekend at an APO Serves event and it is dead silent in this place. Very relaxing.
All right, thats about it. I'm going to go make some dinner and go over to Mill South to hang out with Matt and Jen.

1 comment:

  1. sure, blame it on the asian.

    hopefully they get a place close to campus! and we can always surf there if we don't get housing lol

    ReplyDelete