Saturday, February 21, 2009

Midterm Week

Well, the second most dreaded week of the semester is upon us. That's right, midterms week is here. And its as bad as ever. I have a media paper due on Tuesday, a philosophy midterm on Wednesday, a politics midterm on Thursday and politics and history papers due on Thursday. Not cool. But I get to go home on Saturday, which will be nice.
So Liz and I spent the afternoon talking online and planning out which bars we will become regulars at this summer. I gotta say, I've got a feeling the summer is going to kick junior year's ass. Between the bar schedule, the pool, the beach and everything else we've got planned I don't see how it could be anything less than amazing. I was on the phone with my grandfather today and I had to tell him I'm staying down here this summer because he was asking how I'd get to and from the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly. But also told him he cant tell my grandmother because we haven't mentioned anything yet. He swore he wouldn't touch that subject with a 10 foot pole because he doesn't want to be the one to tell her that anymore than my mom or I wants to tell her. Her head will spin when she finds out on top of everything that I'm going to have my car here this summer too. Whatever, its gonna be a great summer and there is nothing my g-ma can do about it so she'll just have to deal.
I should probably start writing one of my three papers that are due this week. Or maybe study for one of my two midterms. Yea, I probably should but I most likely will just procrastinate for the reason of the afternoon and night and start everything tomorrow. Then I'll be slightly overwhelmed. But hey, I work better under pressure so I'm probably better off waiting till tomorrow to start everything. Right? Or is that faulty logic? Oh well, I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. "Between the bar schedule, the pool, the beach and everything else we've got planned I don't see how it could be anything less than amazing."

    I don't see how we'll have time to go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we'll find the time somewhere. Who said anything about needing sleep? lol

    ReplyDelete